We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the medical scientific sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Vascular Scientist to join a friendly team of 4 Vascular Scientists and administration team. Their Vascular laboratory provides specialist duplex ultrasound imaging to a range of departments within the NHS trust including, vascular surgery, stroke medicine, renal medicine, haematology, acute medicine and Ambulatory care services.
The successful Clinical Vascular Scientist / Vascular Sonographer will be expected to perform a full range of vascular investigations;
- Peripheral arterial assessment (Intermittent Claudication, diabetic foot services, surveillance of endovascular stent bypass grafts and autologous vein bypass grafts)
- Peripheral venous assessment (Venous insufficiency, upper and lower limb DVT and Post Thrombotic Syndrome)
- Cerebrovascular arterial assessment
- AAA and EVAR surveillance
- Renovascular assessment
Our client has a well-equipped department with top of the range scanners, air-conditioned scanning rooms, PACS and RIS connectivity, and full admin support. They are a responsive team with a reputation within the trust for providing an excellent service to patients and referring clinical teams.
In addition to competitive salary, they also offer private GP access, monthly osteopathic/physio treatment and CPD funding plus Pension, Healthcare/Dental,
Clinical Vascular Scientist / Vascular Sonographer’s Requirements
- Experience as a Clinical Vascular Scientist / Vascular Sonographer
- AVS Accredited
- Happy with relocators and will consider relocation assistance
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today