We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the scientific sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Partnership & Channels Manager that will play a key role in the development of a new partnership model focused on Channels and Alliances. This role will be responsible for key activities including defining and executing the strategy for partner development and accreditation.
Salary: £100,000 to £110,000 + 25% Bonus
The Channels Manager will have experience in the management of partnership relationships and the use of Channels to drive significant business growth and customer value.
Partnership & Channels Manager’s Main Duties:
- Support the evolution of the Channels strategy for partners
- Develop an accreditation and certification framework for companies and individuals
- Execute an accreditation process for partner organisations, working with Product and Professional Services domain experts
- Manage and conduct technical training for new and expanding partnerships
- Directly contribute to the internal awareness related to partnerships across multiple internal departments which will be necessary to deliver key foundational support elements of the partnership framework
- Act as their Analytics representative in direct communication with external partners and experienced industry professionals
- Work with dedicated internal teams to create a flow of information from the helpdesk and usage intelligence to inform partner management and training plans.
- Capture use cases that can form future enhancements and/or products
Partnership & Channels Manager’s Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Grounding in a comparable role in partnerships, channels, alliances and resellers
- Minimum BS degree (Masters Preferred) with Life Science focus.
- Working experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Experience of working in a global, matrix environment
- Can set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem solving skills, ability to work cross-culturally.
- Confident and proactive, with outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gain and retain confidence and respect of partners and customers
- Good time management skills in planning and prioritising workload demands
- A strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work with remote cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Consistently delivers on commitments
- Experience with data integration, data mining and analytics would be an advantage
- Experience with digital commerce would be an advantage