We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates with expertise in Regulatory and Clinical Compliance Documentation. We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join a global biotechnology /pharma company based in Cambridge.
Contract 3 + years FTC
The provision of administrative support for the company’s activities related to Regulatory and Clinical Documentation management. Responsibilities will include interface with contracted clinical research companies, organisations, internal and external staff, in the delivery of these services.
Key skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Good track record in the management of formal records and documents.
- Proficient and effective use of MS Office and SharePoint
- Comprehensive understanding of global regulatory requirements, guidelines and associated documentation.
- Knowledge and practical experience of GCP Guidelines and documentation.
- A key interest in records management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant science discipline
- Minimum of 2 years directly related experience in a similar role
- Masters Degree in a relevant science discipline