Senior Clinical Product Specialist’s Main Purpose:
The Senior Clinical Product Specialist will play a key role in supporting the development of existing clinical solutions within the clinical portfolio, including but not limited to clinical trials Intelligence and future analytics. They will be responsible for working alongside all key editorial, commercial, marketing and technology stakeholders to ensure the continued success and growth of these solutions. They will be a key component of future clinical solutions and will support the Product Management and Technology Teams with thought leadership as well as interacting with customers and sales to gather market intelligence and validate current approaches.
The position requires strong clinical knowledge and a thorough understanding of the drug development life cycle, current market and industry trends, competitive dynamics, and core users, along with their workflow and key needs.
Clinical Product Specialist’s Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage existing clinical portfolio products by integrating customer need and feedback matched to the established product development requirements.
- Develop product roadmaps and educate internal stakeholders, such as sales and marketing, on technology, platform and new product opportunities.
- Support the formulation of a clinical business strategy based on solid industry and technical knowledge, providing recommendations for new business opportunities whilst keeping abreast of rapidly emerging technologies.
- Conduct comprehensive Market Research in the provision of a complete understanding of user and competitive environments.
- Collaborate with Customer Care, Analysts and UX Design teams to create solutions that meet the customer needs.
- Present the company at industry conferences, exhibitions and user meetings. Undertake joint visits with the global sales team to demonstrate products to prospects and customers.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams on the development of marketing materials and marketing campaigns.
- Work with the product development teams to review and prioritize product specifications and delivery timelines aligned with milestones and budget.
- Track sales performance and usage after product launch.
- Monitor sales, services, customer and prospect feedback.
- Capture use cases that can form future enhancements and/or products.
Clinical Product Specialist’s Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Minimum BSc degree with a Life Science focus. A Masters would be preferred.
- Working experience of drug discovery in the Life Sciences industry.
- More than 3 years’ hands-on experience in a Product Management Position.
- Experience in trial design and site selection would be valuable.
- Experience of working in a global, matrix environment.
- Able to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Fluent in English with outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 possibly extra for the right candidate + with 10% bonus