Scintillant specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the scientific sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Laboratory Scientist to join a British & Danish Diagnostics organisation.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Laboratory Scientist is to assist the R&D team with the commercial development of a diagnostic application for an acute unmet clinical need. Secondly, the role includes the day to day management of the R&D laboratory according to developed R&D protocols including ensuring the smooth and efficient running.
Senior Laboratory Scientist’s Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Laboratory Scientist
- Extensive experience of working in commercial R&D environment from pharma or medical device company
- Prior experience of working with method validation and optimisation
- Experience of standard chemical and analytical biochemistry
- Experience of FTIR spectroscopyp
- Able to work under pressure, deliver to tight deadlines and meet milestones
- Must be able to cope with fast pace of change
The Company is highly innovative, breaking new ground in diagnostics and clinical care. This is an opportunity to be part of an expert multidisciplinary team and an experienced commercial team. The company is in the advanced stages of clinical development, offering an opportunity to experience the exciting transition from the lab into the clinic.