Scintillant specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the life sciences sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist to join a successful team based in Kent.
Salary- Basic £24,000 + Bonuses (also part time would be considered)
- Respond to product and technical enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Diligently manage and resolve issues raised by customers regarding product performance.
- Follow through commercial leads to a satisfactory completion.
- Regularly interact with customers by email and/or telephone in the provision of information on product enhancements and new technologies.
- Support and regularly communicate with Distributors ensuring knowledge on company products and technologies is valid and up-to-date.
- Provide information which will support and improve e-marketing and sales campaigns.
- Integrate with technical staff to maximise their input to supporting the sales process.
- Regularly and extensively evaluate competitor products and technologies.
- Develop marketing support materials to assist sales staff in the placement of product.
- Interact with customers in the co-development of application notes and technology tips.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A Life Science Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in a Life Science laboratory.
- Sound practical skills in the management of Molecular Biology, DNA and Biochemistry technologies.
- IT proficient and skilled in the use of Excel, Word, Photoshop and possibly a CRM.
- Strong administration skills.
- An outward personality with excellent communication and interactive skills.